Very high efficiency and performance 300W photovoltaic solar panel.
More accumulated generation thanks to its design. Stable and consistent generation.
SOLARPOWER-PERC™ XUNZEL solar cells with very high efficiency (>23.6%).
Specially designed for both grid-connected installations and for efficient charging of 24 and 48V batteries in stand-alone and back-up systems.
Includes pre-installed solar cable with universal connectors ready to connect directly to the charge controller. Guaranteed time saving installation.
Manufactured with high quality materials. Durable design and resistant to corrosion and most extreme conditions. IP67. Anodised and cold-formed corrosion resistant aluminium frame. Special solar and tempered front glass, hail resistant and maximum security.
Small size. Reduced and optimised dimensions. Thin 35mm frame.
Secure. Class II. Individual protective packaging.
Panel designed to generate more than 25 years with linear performance.
XUNZEL designs and manufactures its solar panels in such a way that they are:
- Resistant to shading and the “Hot-Spot” phenomenon (thanks to their integrated bypass diodes) Þ Higher generation.
- Free of “micro-cracks”. Panels are 100% verified.
- Free of “snail-trail” due to the excellent quality of the encapsulant and impurity-free manufacturing process.
- Free of PID (Potential Induced Degradation) effect.
- Free from internal contamination and possible delamination.
- Resistant to corrosion (salt mist, ammonium, sand and dust resistant).
Photovoltaic solar panel manufactured in accordance with IEC 61215:2016 and IEC 61730:2016 standards.