High efficiency and performance 80W photovoltaic solar panel.
Specially designed for efficient, stable and consistent charging of 12, 24 and 48V batteries in stand-alone (off-grid / off-shore) and backup systems.
Includes 4 meters of pre-installed cable ready to connect directly to the solar charge controller.
Guaranteed, safe and time saving installation.
Manufactured with high quality materials. Durable design. Resistant to corrosion and extreme conditions. IP67.
SOLARPOWER™-XUNZEL high efficiency solar cells. Anodized and cold-formed aluminum frame. Very high mechanical strength and corrosion resistant. Special solar and tempered front glass, hail resistant and maximum safety.
Optimized dimensions and thinner frame (35mm).
Very low voltage. Safe. Class II.
Individual protective packaging.
Panel designed to generate more than 25 years with linear performance.
XUNZEL designs and manufactures its solar panels in such a way that they are:
- Resistant to shading and the “Hot-Spot” phenomenon (thanks to their integrated bypass diodes) Þ Higher generation.
- Free of “micro-cracks”. Panels are 100% verified.
- Free of “snail-trail” due to the excellent quality of the encapsulant and impurity-free manufacturing process.
- Free of PID (Potential Induced Degradation) effect.
- Free from internal contamination and possible delamination.
- Resistant to corrosion (salt mist, ammonium, sand and dust resistant).
Photovoltaic solar panel manufactured in accordance with IEC 61215:2016 and IEC 61730:2016 standards.