Photovoltaic Solar Cable 4mm2 Red and Black XUNZEL approved for high performance and resistance for interconnection of photovoltaic solar panels safer and more efficient. Suitable for both external and internal installations, with or without protection tube or conduit. In Red (+) and Black (-) to avoid installation errors. Designed for permanent installations. With double isolation, robust and designed to withstand the most extreme installation conditions, with high mechanical resistance, withstands extreme environmental conditions. Resistant to Ozone, UV and very resistance to high temperatures (EN60216). Cable designed and tested for a useful life of more than 25 years. Available in various formats in reels and spools (20, 50 and 100m).
- High quality XUNZEL Solar Cable for Solar Photovoltaic Installations (H1Z2Z2-K | EN50618) TÜV Rheinland certified.
- High quality fine-wire electrolytic copper according to DIN VDE0295 Class 5 and IEC 60228.
- Double insulated
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +90°C (200°C 5 seconds)
- Maximum Safety. With double insulation and Class II protection
- Halogen Free (EN50267, IEC 60754)
- Fire Resistant with flame retardant (IEC 60332-1-2
- Conforms to European Directive 2014/35 Low Voltage
- Rated Voltage: 1000VDC
- Short-circuit resistant up to 200°C due to double insulation.
- Maximum Bending Radius: 10 x Cable Ø